Thursday, February 16, 2012

Perking up an old girl

I need a hands on project.  Quick.  I have had too much homework lately and the thought of sorting Girl Scout cookies this weekend does not sound much better.  My brain needs a break and my hands need some busywork.  Even if it is something easy like this simple spray paint project.


At first I thought it was just filthy, but after scrubbing I realized it was some hideous paint job.  I had already plucked off the cameo in this picture.  My oldest daughter has a European inspired bedroom with beautiful gray paint and some interesting accessories, art, and photographs.  Someday, if it is ever clean, I will post pictures.  A little black paint and...


Sigh.  I know natural light makes for better pictures, but I wanted to type up a quick post now.  If I procrastinate for natural light it could be another few weeks.  Still, the difference is striking.  Not bad for a dollar.

Do you any fabulous finds or quick projects you would like to share?  Post your link in comments so I can see what you have been up to.

Up next around here (While doing tiny Picture Perfect Room challenge projects...) organizing my craft cart and working these doors into my living room decor.  I cannot wait until that project is completed so I can show you what I am going to do with them. 


Until then, it is homework and Girl Scout cookies!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great...I know what you mean about waiting for the perfect light for pictures, better to just go with it :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete